BrowZine lets you browse, read, save, share, and monitor scholarly journals from your computer or mobile device. You can create a personal bookshelf of journal titles you use most, or you can save a collection of articles to access later.
- To use on the web, click here.
- To download for your mobile device, search for BrowZine in your device’s app store. On your first use, you will need to select Northwestern College from the list, and you may need to login with your campus credentials.
You can also do a quick look up of articles anytime using this page or the widget below:
- Save favorite journals to My Bookshelf and get notifications when new research is published.
- Save articles for later to My Articles, which simplifies collecting articles while researching.
- Share links on Blackboard, in emails, or on social media. All links are ready to go for members of the Northwestern community, whether on- or off-campus.