Online students at Northwestern College have borrowing privileges for books and journals held in our library as well as items available through interlibrary loan.
- Items from certain special collections cannot be mailed to off-campus students. If you request an item that cannot be mailed, we will let you know as soon as possible so you can make other arrangements.
- Books will be checked out for 10 weeks. Overdue materials will be assessed fines, and failure to pay fines will put a hold on your Northwestern College account.
- Books will be mailed to students using ground mail services.
- Students are required to pay return postage on all items.
- Book packages will include a packing slip that indicates which books have been sent and when they are due. A return shipping label will also be included.