In 2012, the library committed to investing in an institutional repository for Northwestern College called NWCommons. The purpose of the repository is twofold:
- To promote the college's academic achievements to its larger Christian academic community.
- To display and share information about the archives collection at Northwestern.
For faculty, the institutional repository offers a number of benefits:
- A place to share scholarly research and creative works.
- A storehouse offering perpetual access to the output of Northwestern College faculty.
- A platform for publishing journals, such as the Northwestern Review.
NWCommons is a continual work-in-progress; materials are added regularly.
Contact Greta Grond if you have questions or scholarship to share.