To place items on reserve, please do the following:
- Locate the materials you want to put on reserve. You can include items from the library collection or your own personal collection.
- Submit your reserve requests as soon as possible, giving the library staff 24 hours advance notice for placing items on reserve. Work-study students do not process these materials, so requests are handled only when the Access Services Coordinator is available.
- Fill out a reserve request form with the materials you want placed on reserve. You can fill out and print the form (or print the form and fill it in with pen); the form is also available at the circulation desk.
- Reserve items can be checked out for 3 hours, 1 day, or 3 days; be sure to indicate which checkout length you prefer.
- Inform students to request reserve items by book title. There is a binder available at the circulation desk that lists reserve items, or students can look them up online.