Recent Faculty Publications
Collected here are some of the most recent publications by Northwestern faculty and staff.
For more publications from Northwestern faculty, visit our institutional repository, NWCommons, or browse our Faculty Collection.
NOTE: Because of publisher restrictions, some items are only available to members of the Northwestern community.
- Edman, Laird. "Primed Analytic Thought and Religiosity: The Importance of Individual Characteristics." Psychology of Religion and Spirituality, vol. 8, no. 4, 2016.
- Genade, Tyrone. "A Low Cost and Adaptable Benchtop Recirculating Aquarium System for Nothobranchius Fish." Journal of the American Killifish Association, vol. 49, no. 1, January - February 2016.
- Hubers, John. I Am a Pilgrim, a Traveler, a Stranger: Exploring the Life and Mind of the First American Missionary to the Middle East, the Rev. Pliny Fisk (1792-1825). Pickwick Publications, 2016.
- Kugler, Michael. "We Willna Be Fooled Again! Wee Free Anarchists!" In Discworld and Philosophy: Reality is Not What it Seems. Open Court, 2016.
- Martin, Samuel. "The Cowards Too I Have Loved." Relief: A Journal of Art and Faith, vol. 8, no. 2, Spring 2016.
- Radandt, Friedhelm. The Radio Signal: The True Story of a Harrowing Escape and a Love that Arose from a World War. Deep River Books, 2016.
- Smallbones, Jackie. Live the Story, Not the Dream: Story and Spriitual Formation. LuLu.com, 2016.
- Vonder Bruegge, John M. Mapping Galilee in Josephus, Luke, and John: Critical Geography and the Construction of an Ancient Space. Brill, 2016.